|GIA Los Angeles Chapter: Travel Trip to the Pearl Harvest
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Barbra Voltaire, FGG [ Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:04 pm ]|
|Post subject:||GIA Los Angeles Chapter: Travel Trip to the Pearl Harvest|
GIA Alumni Los Angeles Chapter
“Perlas del Mar de Cortez” Pearl Harvest Tour
Thursday to Monday, June 13 – 17, 2019
This trip includes all land transportation, hotels and meals, starting from Tucson airport at 9 am on Friday, June 14 and returning approx. 7 pm Sunday evening, June 16. Airfare to Tucson and Thursday+Sunday night hotel rooms at Tucson airport are not included in the pricing below.
• Arrive Tucson Thursday night, stay at airport hotel – two suggestions (not included in the land package – book them yourself) are:
4-star: https://doubletree3.hilton.com/en/hotel ... index.html
• Scenic 7-hour chartered coach trip due south from Tucson, AZ to Guaymas, Mexico leaving Friday morning with commentary by pearl farm co-founder Douglas McLaurin-Moreno.
• Friday and Saturday night hotel stay at the luxury resort hotel Plaza San Carlos on Playa Algodones (http://www.sancarlosplaza.com.mx).
• ‘Welcome’ Friday night dinner at the Sunset Cantina restaurant (“A Hippie Eco Chic ambiance on the beach serving healthy and tasty grilled meals. The sexiest beach bar in San Carlos”)
• Breakfast and lunch for Saturday and Sunday are included.
• Saturday VIP tour of the pearl farm during the pearl harvest, with many opportunities to buy.
• Farewell Saturday night dinner at La Manga seafood restaurant.
• Sunday 10:00 a.m. chartered coach departure (9-hour drive, delay due to US border crossing) back to Tucson airport.
• Sunday night at Tucson airport hotel (not included in land package) and fly out Monday morning.
|Author:||Alan F. [ Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:36 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Re: GIA Los Angeles Chapter: Travel Trip to the Pearl Harves|
Sounds like a really interesting and worthwhile trip, wish I lived nearer!
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 4 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group