Welcome to the GemologyOnline.com Forum
A non-profit Forum for the exchange of gemological ideas
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:55 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Follow the Zebra
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:20 pm 
Site Admin

Vincent Pardieu wrote:
I'm very happy to invite you today to discover "Follow the Zebra", the very first documentary about the field expeditions I had to gem producing areas as it is now available on YouTube!

I'm very happy about that as when it was done by Philippe Brunot, it was the very first time I allowed a cameraman to follow me. I was not very convinced that it would be something positive but I was wrong. When few years later I discovered "Follow the Zebra", the result of that collaboration, I changed my mind and decided to start regularly traveling with a cameraman.

Now I've produced more than 30 field videos that are available either on the "GIA Field Gemology" channel or on my own "Vincent Pardieu - Field Gemology" channel on YouTube. But these channels exist only because Philippe Brunot did first a nice job with "Follow the Zebra". A documentary that is, in my opinion, still the best documentary ever produced on small scale miners in East Africa.

So if you have not seen it yet, you are more than welcome to discover it (and please: feel also free to SHARE it and SUBSCRIBE to the "Vincent Pardieu - Field Gemology" channel).