|DeBeer's Assistant Manager San Francisco
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Barbra Voltaire, FGG [ Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:44 pm ]|
|Post subject:||DeBeer's Assistant Manager San Francisco|
The role of the Assistant Manager is to support the Store Manager in leading and developing the sales and to support team in maximizing market potential and achieving sales, profitability and service goals.
1. Sales Management --
- Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor (acting as a role model).
- Maximize sales by developing client relationships
- Demonstrate ability to cross sell and or make referrals across product categories and across sales channels.
- Establish with Store Manager relevant action plan to reach said sales targets with particular focus on high end. Such action plan and the associated budget to be submitted for approval to the Store Manager.
- Facilitate private viewings
- Continuously motivate sales staff to meet assigned sales and productivity goals.
- Ensure adequate client and prospect database is built and well used.
- Prospect high net worth clients
2. Service to the Client
• Customer service:
- Ensure highest level of customer service in the store, and excellence of the De Beers shopping experience
- Ensure staff have a high level of product and diamond knowledge to enable them to manage client queries and sales professionally
- Ensure that the De Beers Beauty Scan is fully integrated into the sales process.
- Foster a pleasant and welcoming atmosphere in the store
- Facilitate client's needs by travelling to them if necessary.
- Handle all customers queries professionally and efficiently. Liaise with Store Manager where necessary to ensure follow up and any escalation required.
• Store visual quality:
- Ensure all displays always reflect the brand spirit of excellence
- Ensure all products are presented to their beauty, especially the diamond life.
- Ensure store visual merchandising is relevant to the brand strategy and the store strategy as regards targeted clients, product mix, strategic product lines, price points, etc.
• Brand representation:
- Be a local brand ambassador in the community
- Network outside the store in the community to ensure adequate involvement of the Brand within the various targeted groups in agreement with General Manager and Marketing e.g. client events, PR jewellery selection
3. Boutique operation
- Participate in the application and elaboration of the Store operating manual
- Apply security procedures to make sure the staff and stock integrity are maintained.
- Ensure adequate tools are available to the staff, and that the staff are adequately trained on using the tools.
- Monitor performance follow up indicators and report on store activities for both Head office and Sales staff when requested in the absence of the Store Manager
- Ensure that customer deliveries are accommodated effectively
- Comply with stock protection and maintain loss reduction standards.
4. Staff management
- Manage staff scheduling, working hours, time off etc.
- Promote team spirit and ensure motivation
- Coach staff to foster growth. Make sure staff are trained properly through weekly training briefs
- Ensure Brand values are integrated by staff and lived by everyday
- Provide training to equip staff with relevant gemmological/product knowledge
- Participate in wider Company initiatives surrounding training and knowledge sharing with regards diamonds and De Beers patented diamond technology
1. Minimum 5 years luxury retail experience with at least 1 year direct management experience
2. Strong knowledge in the luxury retail industry
3. A proven record of delivering sales results
4. Knowledge and inherit interest in Jewelry industry
5. GIA certification preferred
6. Strong computer skills including; Microsoft Office, ability to use a POS, SAP experience preferred
Please email all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "De Beers -- SF Assistant Manager". Candidates under consideration will be contacted directly.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 4 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group