Welcome to the GemologyOnline.com Forum
A non-profit Forum for the exchange of gemological ideas
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:58 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Job Required: Gemstone and Jewelry Consultant
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:00 am 
Established Member

Hi,

This is Tarun Kumar from Jaipur, India. I have a solid experience in Gemstone and Jewelry Industry of more than 12 years. My skills in brief are:

1. Excellent Rough Grader.
2. Knowledge and expertise in valuing Gemstones (Precious and Semi- Precious both) having worked on nearly all the varieties of Gemstones available till now.
3. Experience in managing manufacturing of Gold and Silver Jewelry (both casting and handmade) "know's all the ups and downs".
4. Have excellent and generous links with various manufacturers (both large and small) of Gemstones, Silver Jewelry, Gold Jewelry and diamond jewelry.
5. Have complete knowledge and experience with Exports documentation and procedures.

I would like to present myself for the JOB of a Consultant where I can benefit the company /employer in following ways;

1. To source the gemstones/jewelry for the employer from suppliers/manufacturers at reasonable prices.
2. To be a face of the company in India, as I can handle all the vendors/suppliers, documentation required for legal exports, etc.
3. To take all the responsibility for the "quality of the goods" exported to the company/employer by rigorous inspections as per the norms of the company.
4.If required, can also work efficiently and progressively for the expansion of the Company's Brand in India, as I have also have traveled extensively to all the major parts of India for the business.
5.If required, can also efficiently assist in opening and running manufacturing unit here in India for the company/employer.

This is just a brief about myself, if you really need someone to anchor one end of the business, professionally and honestly, you can count on me as I believe in rendering quality results in the given time frame with utmost accuracy.

You can contact me on tarunkumarsri@rediffmail.com to know more about me and discuss the proposal further.

Look forward to a professional employer where I can use and deliver my abilities to their best and so to have a bright professional future.
Best Regards,
Tarun Kumar