National Shutdowns have put the lid on most shows.
Welcome to the GemologyOnline.com Forum
A non-profit Forum for the exchange of gemological ideas
It is currently Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:19 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Full metal jacket
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:41 pm 
Platinum Member

Hi,

Today James posted the following on his forum:

Quote:
I have received a number of concerned emails regarding the venomous comments being made at other forums and blogs regarding our work. I want to let everyone know that I previously made an error by responding to these folks with like/kind/quality of comments.

I was as wrong to do so then as they are wrong do to what they are doing now.
I will not get back down into that mire with them, and I will not allow the ISG to do so as a whole.

Rather I ask everyone to simply ask themselves this question: What is the motivation of these folks in these forums and blogs.

Jealousy? Are they jealous that the ISG actually stepped up and did this research while they have done none? And perhaps they are jealous that the end result was that we were right and they were wrong?

Hatred? Do these folks hate us because we dared to stand up for ethics and integrity in the industry while they tried to tear down any effort to protect consumers?

Envy? Are people like Richard W Wise and Bear Williams envious that we got the answers to questions they did not even know to ask?

Greed? Are these folks attacking us out of greed? Greed for profits they lost when we exposed this fraud? Or, greed that somehow they perceive huge profits are being made by the ISG after our work was published, and they missed out on that profit potential?

Spite? Perhaps these folks are just being spiteful over what they perceive was a personal wrong done to them by the ISG? And they are simply lashing out in the only way they know how?

I honestly don’t know the answer. As I have read the various posts on these other forums and blogs over the months I can attach just about any of the above to one post or the other, and to one poster or another.

At first this bothered me and I reacted accordingly…..and quite frankly for a short time became one of them. But lessons learned there. I will not make the same mistake again.

I have no idea which of the above motivates Richard W. Wise, Alain van Acker, Michelle, Bear Williams, et at…but I have no doubt that one or more of these can be attached to each of these individuals and their posts.

Because one thing is certain…..none of these folks has done the first bit of research to be able to refute our research. So all that they are saying is based on jealousy, hatred, envy, greed, spite, or some other unnamed force that drives them to be so venomous.

Bottom line is, however, that we are right. Our research has been proven correct. And our purpose to protect consumers has been righteous and honorable.

Right now that has to be enough. Enough to endure the madness going on.

There is more US and international testing being done that is going to further prove our research as correct.

Until that is published I am going to have to endure this craziness going on with these forums and blogs.

And respectfully ask all of you to continue to stand with me until this is done.

Robert

As he mentioned me personally I want to react in a personal matter.

RJ,

I think you forgot "disgust" and "amateurism" keywords in your post.
Whenever I think of you, those two words pop into my mind. Regardless if you struck lucky on a treatment or not, you have failed to provide the method of distinction of treatments that you promised. Instead you wiggled yourself into every bend possible to cause confusion and using big words in the hopes that your targeted audience (ed.: idiotic cult followers who are stupid enough to trust a white smile on tv) will not understand what you are saying and thus be impressed.

You have found your match here and all you can resort to is badmouthing everyone who disagrees with you.

You mention things as greed, hatred, envy and spite and only on the latter three you are correct. You spite me with every word that you type or comes out of your mouth as you have no scruples at all. I envy you because you have some kind of charisma that draws people in. I hate you because of what you have done to me, Barbra, snizzy and many others (do you want me to post the "nazi" remarks?) over the past years.

But greed .. that is only yours my dear. Over the course you have shown that all you are interested in is money. You complained and complained and begged for money while we helped you make a name for yourself so you could make a living when you got fired from USAA (or whatever the name of the insurance company was).

Asshole!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:26 pm 

Perhaps you should have named this thread "Full Monty" instead.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:54 pm 
Gemology Online Übergoddess

seven-six-two mm. full. metal. jacket.

"animal mutha" 8)

:lol: the night before graduation at marine corps basic training at paradise island as a wm, our di's took our platoon to see full metal jacket.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:22 pm 
Platinum Member

Wow, Doos! Tell us how you feel! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:47 pm 

Robert posted something on the gembusters forum today that went down the wrong hole here. My reply over there probably won't stay up very long or will be edited so I'm posting it here as well:

Quote:
Trembling with rage here...

Robert, you have gained yourself a problem. You wrote: 'Alain knows the truth now'?!!!! You are sick in the head mate...

here's a little song for you:

Tim
your new problem

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:02 pm 
Gemology Online Veteran

I also found that same RJ comment to be horrifying in the extreme. Most of his truly horrendous rants at people were removed, but that one is still there.

The man has NO SHAME.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:40 pm 
Gemology Online Veteran

Tim/Anita,
OK - play fair guys....you both know he was repeating/answering a post made by SOMEONE ELSE that said that first.

NO - I am NOT making excuses or even defending it, it embarrassed me beyond words coming from BOTH/ALL of them. There's enough headache and heartache going on everywhere right now, let's keep ourselves ABOVE it rather than stooping down to that level. All that does is cover US in the flying crap......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:03 pm 

Yes he was, but the person who posted that first is, from what I can see, probably a highly religious person, in the mega-church and I would guess, born again sense of the word. That being the case, her original comment wasn't likely to have been said in any gemological sense.

That was NOT the impression that I got from RJ's comment, particularly given the context. I had the same reaction as Tim and the rest, horror.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:25 pm 

Just got a few messages from the admin and mods over at idiot.com... I was put on moderated status... In my exhaustion I thought it meant they made me a moderater. So I sent: no thanks not interested... I now found out that meant something else 8)

Sorry for not wanting to be a 'professional' today... I'll just be Tim for a while...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:44 pm 
Gemology Online Veteran

That's good - I LIKE 'just Tim'.....

Anuck - I understand what you're saying....

Last edited by squeaky on Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:45 pm 
Gemology Online Veteran

Tim Spauwen, FGA wrote:
Sorry for not wanting to be a 'professional' today... I'll just be Tim for a while...

It's ok. We like Tim. Vent, rant, and post all you want. You have your whole career to be professional.

BTW, something I was taught by an old sergeant of mine. The first toast is always "To absent companions." :smt002

I'm only here because my flux capacitor is broken.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:54 pm 

MacGyver wrote:
BTW, something I was taught by an old sergeant of mine. The first toast is always "To absent companions." :smt002

I like that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:00 pm 

So do I...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:03 pm 
Site Admin

africanuck wrote:
MacGyver wrote:

I like that.

YEP, i like that too...
About RJ statement, i think this time he was far above his standards, reaching new untouched level, SHAME on HIM. :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:11 pm 

I think you mean below any standards... (we get it though)