January 24 Through February 4—TUCSON, ARIZONA: Annual show
Welcome to the GemologyOnline.com Forum
A non-profit Forum for the exchange of gemological ideas
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:00 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:27 pm 
Gold Member

Barbra Voltaire wrote:
Quote:
We are not responsible should any untimely ill befall you before you recieve your stone.

nor AFTER, cough cough. you receive your stone.

Hmmmmmmm........

John M. Huff
CenSat Enterprises

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:43 pm 

and for an extra $1000 / ct, I can take them into the Pyramid and have them "extra energized" by the mystical powers of the ancients...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:36 pm 
Gold Member

'nuck...

...you are giving your clients the SHAFT at that price? The shaft alignment with Betelgeuse for only $1000 - DEAL!

John M. Huff
CenSat Enterprises

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:33 am 

Yes, well I'm feeling charitable these days :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:51 pm 
Valued Contributor

Why is that these things never happen where I live ? Gems don't fall from the sky, the Virgin Mary never appears, God doesn't talk to us, we don't see angels, mall jewelers can't do appraisals....

What have we done wrong ? ;-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:09 pm 
Gemology Online Übergod

kingfish wrote:
Why is that these things never happen where I live ? Gems don't fall from the sky, the Virgin Mary never appears, God doesn't talk to us, we don't see angels, mall jewelers can't do appraisals....

What have we done wrong ? ;-)

Clearly you've angered the gods. The only way to appease them is to make the appropriate sacrifice. Fortunately, I can help. The required sacrifice is large quantities of unmarked bills, payable directly to the high Priest... me. :)

Post subject: Specific Gravity
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:28 am 
New to the Forum or The Quiet Type

For those interested I have update my report and have added more images of the Gemstones I bought on Ebay at:

Gemstones from Heaven in Idaho

I did finally get an email back from one of the fellows from the church. I think this is the expert giving testimony in video.

In answer to my question of the specific gravity he stated:

Quote:
"The specific gravity of these stones doesn't match anything found in nature or made by man they run from 5.9sg to 6.4sg. We have done specific gravity testing in our lab and the only stone heavier is a man made stone call GGG ( Gadolinium Gallium Garnet) at 7.02...., Cubic Zirconium is 5.65 getting close but not there."

I am going to write and ask for the method that was used to calculate the specific gravity and the accuracy of the scale used. I am suspicious that the method used may have error as it seems too high.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:13 am 
Platinum Member

Ux4 wrote:
We have Magic Stones availilable at $500.00 ct. ...

Wat would you do with an order !? [-o< 'Never know who is reading these forums, folks :twisted:

Post subject: Re: Supernatural Gemstones
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:46 pm 
New to the Forum or The Quiet Type

Hello, I have been reading some of your posts about this subject. All good and probably conclusive. Although I have a problem. I have several Gems that have just appeared, along with gold and silver. I know I have a diamond for sure and a ruby, but not sure if the others, what they are, even if they are real. They have a few bubbles in them but you can see them, only under microscope. The diamond I have was found on the floor of my house and my uncle which is my pastor found an identical one, on his floor also. The diamond has very very few inclusions in it, and they are very very small mineral looking things, and you can only see them at 60x. They have the clarity that is just unreal. The diamond has pure gold overlaid on the bottom. The ruby is a marquise cut. It has silver on it. I found the ruby in the vaccumm, I hit something and found it. The other 3 gems are the color of aquamarine or topaz and they have something like silver on the bottom also. My wife found one at her work, I found one in the house on the floor, and one in the car, and they are all identical. Then I have three amber stones, one looks like it has a spider in it. One looks like it has a hair or something. I am no Gemologist by far, although I wish I was now since this has been happening lol! Here is the offer! If there is a local gemologist up here I would love for you to look at them for me. I just don't trust anyone. I would have to meet you in person. I don't trust the mail. Email me at christfinishedwork@yahoo.com I am in Wilson NC and am very curious about these.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:56 pm 
Valued Contributor

LOL.. I think that sums it up.

Post subject: Re: Angelic Visitation
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:38 pm 
Gold Member

iceage wrote:
This drama is occuring in Coeur d'Alene Idaho, the nearest large city is Spokane Washington.

In the first video, the fellow claims an angelic visitation. An angel in her glory handed him a stone after he was returning home from work one day. They are claiming 39 stones received, in a variety of ways such as appearing spontaneously and dropping into the yard.

"Watery tarts lobbing scimitars is no basis for a system of government!" M Python.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:00 am 
Valued Contributor

I wonder what kind of faceting machine and laps the "angel" use? Ultra Tec, Facetron, or Jam Peg. Surely not Battwing laps either, maybe Jon should make an AngelWing lap.

My late mother use to always use the expression when someone did good out of their heart, "There will be jewels in your crown in Heaven" so maybe she was onto something.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:02 am 
Barbra Voltaire wrote:
At my last job, I made a custom pendant for a very spiritual woman who went to several seminars conducted by an Indian mystic.
The mystic was able to capture her aura (in his hand!) and convert it to a very large sparkling (15mm) round, faceted gem. It was a highly dispersive bright electric orange.
She was told that she must always wear this gem touching her heart. We designed an open bezel, with the culet protruding and affixed it to a chain of appropriate length.
She called often to thank me and tell me how her life had dramatically improved since she has received the pendant. She never takes it off.

It's true, some gems are magic. :P

Only in America...... :P

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:46 pm 
Valued Contributor

Kerensky wrote:
Only in America...... :P

ditto from australia.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:15 pm 
Gemology Online Veteran

Sounds like 'foil backs' to me. Used in costume jewelry for many...MANY years...yes they sparkle and are beautiful but aren't worth anything unless you can find the piece that they fell out of.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next